Tuesday, October 12, 2010

pictures pictures

We have been soooooooooooooooo bad. Here you are....checking the vast world wide web to see what the bean and biscuit have been up to, and there's nary an update. Hardly a picture. Barley a narrative to speak of.

We're sorry. This is the first time in a long time mommy has been able to sit at her computer, while P is at school and C naps, without having a stack of other work to do...which of course, makes me think at this very moment I'm missing something.

It must be noted, that I wouldn't know if I'm missing something or not. My life is saved in my blackberry's calendar. When I need to do something, even if it's as simple as "take meat out of the feezer" I save it so I'll get a reminder. Sad but true.

Well, as we sit here, said blackberry is in the pocket of Patton's lunch box. In his classroom. At school.

Therefore, I have no idea if the world is burning down, or if I won Publisher's Clearing House, or if Regis needs me to co-host. I'll just have to return his call later....

Now...for things you missed!!

Patton & Mallie Jaymes watching Dora (intently) after dinner one night. Note they are both sitting on top of our coffee table


All the kiddos at Davis (center) Perez's 1st birthday party.



Last Friday, at the Bayou Wildlife Park. We fed the animals from buckets. The camel ate from our bucket, along with Ostrich, Zebra, and a buffalo, who tried to jerk the bucket from my hand. Patton thought the Ostrich were hilarious and laughed his head off every time they came up.


Bebo (prounounced "ba-boo" by P) at the Chester Fire Department




Rainy day afternoons don't keep us down. We splish splash, baby. Daddy came home this night to find 2 naked babies in the driveway.



The new Choo Choo at the Dock. All the kiddos got to blow the horn. If you come to see us, you'll get to do the same!!! It's the real thing!



Patton and daddy on Patton's 1st birthday. Old pic!





"YOU WANNA PIECE A' ME? I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY."


Miss Coley comes to visit


Sunday night. Mallie Jaymes walked in wearing her pink john deere hat. Patton tried to grab it. So, I immediately had to go get him a hat of his own. We found them, in their hats, sitting and reading books.

No comments:

Post a Comment