Last night, Mommy played MaJohng for the first time. I have no idea if that's spelled correctly. To say it takes concentration is an UNDERSTATEMENT. We met at M&M and played and played and played. The hardest part is learning what each tile means...and then there's all the switcherooing of tiles, etc. I think those old Chinese men just came up with it for two reasons: 1. So the ladies of Galveston would have something to do with their hands while we discuss the world's problems and...2) to confuse us. It was addicting to say the least, though I'm unsure if this ole gal who is usually in bed by 9:30 can hang every month. At 10pm when they said "one more hand?" I said "oh yes." I was in and wanted to win! With AH's help, I won a hand and everyone had to pay me $0.25. Big kitties, baby.
The picture above is daddy reading to his two babies.
This was today. The Bean pushing the Biscuit in a diaper box. And to think...all that $ wasted on push toys....
No comments:
Post a Comment