Saturday, October 30, 2010

halloween sneak peaks: Rounds I & II


Round I of Halloween started at Moody School on Friday. Patton and Mallie had a big party at school. The whole school dressed up. The Bean kept it simple and went as a monster. (see stitches and crazy hair). Mallie was a butterfly. Carolina was a skeleton (with a tutu of course).

The entire school formed a parade and marched around while all the parents took pictures. Well...most parents. This parent chose to be IN the parade. :)

That afternoon, we carved pumpkins...you'll have to check back for those pictures.


Today was the Artillery Club Halloween party. I brought 2 munchkins from munckinland. Patton represents.....THE LOLLIPOP GUILD. To say it was a disaster getting us out of the door was an understatement. His suspender came off and got caught in the deck...which made him stuck. Then he took his lollipop and smashed it on our pavement repeatedly as I buckled sister in her car seat.

When we got to the A club he took off his lollipop guild badge and threw it in rebellion. (wouldn't you?)


Mommy and her munchkins (and fab new hat)


Such a gorgeous picture of lala...she was running around in her flower having a grand ole' time


This was 2 weeks ago...however....I'd like you to pay close attention to the sign on the pumpkin.
Ahem.
Irreverence is my life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment