Thursday, July 23, 2009

Patton Meets Tony the Barber


Yesterday we met daddy at the legendary barber shop on 39th street, Mr. Tony's. He has cut Big's hair, Todd's hair, and now Patton's. I didn't want his baby curls to be cut, but Todd pointed out that he'd have a mullet if we just did the top and sides. Claro que si. So we cut. And now my bean looks like he's a grown man.


Mr. Tony has the occassional Playboy and Penhouse lying around for his customers. For Patton, he flipped them over. I appreciated that....


The finished product! Shorty McGee! For all you moms out there who udnerstand why I didn't want the baby curls gone....they came back the instant I put him in the bathtub. Whew.

2 comments:

  1. Well, we think he looks like quite the little gentleman that he is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And there is something wrong with your child having a mullet? :-) HA!

    He is precious!

    ReplyDelete