Yesterday was a doozie. Though Miss Paty was here with P in the morning, which allowed me to run errands, Patton was a handful. In the morning, he was playing in his "boat" which is really a laundry basket, and fell out, hitting his head on the wood floor. After that, he was doing his "downward facing dog" which he does all the time ( I think he's trying to stand up, or either he likes looking upside down) and fell on his head again. Thank goodness he has a large noggin!
He only took a 30 minute nap in the am and another 30 minute nap in the pm. After several hours of screaming, kicking the bedrails, throwing his passie, poking his lip out, and screeching like a girl, he blew out his diaper. I mean in a B-I-G way. Ahhhh...finally some relief for both of us.
However, when he realized sleep deprevation was ever present, he was fussy once again. It didn't stop us. He played on the floor in my office while I typed my band concert story. He was playing with the door stopper when it went "boinggggggg!" and scared him to death. He started screaming once again. I got down on the floor with him because, after all, one cannot be scared of a door stopper, and showed him to have no fear, and that the sound they make is actually hysterical.
Whew. Then we were off to Sunflower to eat dinner with the Sullivan and Jolin girls, and then it was off to the band concert. Patton loved dancing and wore himself out, falling asleep during his last bottle.
This morning, he slept until 7:15. All the sisters singing aaaaaaaaaaaaamen! AAAAAAAAAaamen!
WATCH THIS:
"AMEN (ARE YOU HAPPY?" BY THE ANDREWS SISTERS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHTu6coyUog
Man, these are some adventures! I'm happy ya'll are good.
ReplyDelete