We were playing on the beach today, when this little tidbit arrived in the inbox.
From Bebo:
State of Texas
Vs
Sarah Sullivan
Be it known that William F. Graham does voluntarily offer his services to one William Patton Sullivan (minor) in so much as he has been wrongly accused of intentionally switching a can of pepper for that of cinnamon. The act of accusing a minor for a mistake his Mother made is wrong and is grievous with a long standing "cloud" hanging over my clients head. This is a wrong he will carry with him all his life and for what I ask you. This wrong placed upon his head has caused him sleepless nights, His fellow day school (little people) to shy away from him and a bad case of diarrhea.
We are seeking damages in the amount of (1) Ice Cream Cones each day for a month (2) Visitation with his Grand Dad (Me) on a regular basis (3) His Mother apologize, in writing, and read to him so that he can release some of the Hurt Feeling he now has and a hugs and kisses to make up for this wrong.
As you know my reputation in Court is above question as I can whip a 78 year old mans butt any day of the week. This even as I had to represent someone who was "flitting" around Charleston and not paying attention to what she was doing.
Please respond to this complaint as soon as possible so that we can work out the details as to how to make this violation of my clients feelings put to rest in a positive way.
William F. Graham ASP, CPI, PTA, SLED,
Attorney from Law
Oh Lordy. I can hear the gavel slamming down as I type this. Order in the court!
No comments:
Post a Comment