Monday, March 29, 2010

State of Texas Vs. Sarah Sullivan COUNT II

Patton, with a suspicious suspect names Mallie Jaymes as an accomplice, has, I believe, thrown my "princess sleeps here" pillow in the diaper pail. Thus, it is long gone. My Grandfather gave me that pillow (because my name means "princess" and that's what he called me) and is no longer with us...so this has been a major crime. I believe Patton to be the culprit because I found Lamb in the pail as well. It goes without saying...Lamb needed to be washed. Twice.

Bebo was not happy about this accusation. See below...

Count II:

State of Texas
V
Sarah Sullivan/Count Two

Be it known that one William F. Graham, who is in good standing with several bars in many States does "Again" step forward in the name of justice to defend my client one Patton Sullivan who again has been wrongly accused by one Sarah Sullivan in that the minor (William Patton Sullivan) is unjustly accused of placing an alleged missing pillow in the diaper pale, which we will prove in Court that he never had, saw or touched this alleged missing pillow. Where is the proof of this alleged missing pillow? Did the authorities take any finger prints that match my client? The answer is "NO". Was there witnesses to this alleged crime? The answer again is "NO". Is there DNA that places him at the scene of the crime? Again "NO".

My Client has recurring nightmares from these unwarranted accusations and is stressed and in fear of all his hair falling out. I am asking the court to issue an order ordering one Sarah Sullivan to desist and stop all accusations against my client or face a Civil Law Suit where my client will demand custody of his John Deere Tractor, Sand Box and his new car in reparation for all the injustice against him.

I have contacted my friends in the Texas Governors Office and they are appalled by these accusations and will pass a law justly names "The Patton Law" which will attach criminal penalties and put a stop to this madness.

For and in the name of William Patton Sullivan, I am

William F. Graham/SAS, SOL, OOT, PTA, MDA

1 comment:

  1. Couldn't the princess pillow have been washed twice as well?

    ReplyDelete