Ok. We're all fine. We've just been under a sickness rock.
It all started when I heard Todd in the bathroom last Monday at 2am shouting, moaning, and exercising demons. He was yelling "GET OOOOOOOOOOUT" at the top of his lungs. I literally was rolling laughing, but felt bad that he was sick, too. I asked "who were you talking to?"
"You heard that?" he said. "Ummm...I live within 3 states of you, darling."
The next day, Patton had it...leaned over his book bin and christened it...twice. Nice. Couldn't it have been on the floor? Nope. Soggy books.
The next day, I had it.
The next day, my COMPUTER had it. I just got him back today.
Carolina, the sweet pudge, was spared, though she now has a little cold. Still smiles at the drop of a hat, though.
Needless to say, it's been crazy around here, but being "unplugged" was rather nice. Thank goodness for my trusty blackberry. (insert finger stretch) Time to get the fingers used to typing again!
Welcome back, Us!
Sorry you guys have been up against it, but we're glad you're getting healthy again. Love you.
ReplyDeletedB/pB
We have the exact same thing!!! It is horrible! We've all three had it, but I think we are on the downhill slope. Glad you guys are feeling better.
ReplyDelete