Thursday, March 25, 2010

Is Whispering "happy birthday"...



Bring on the icing, baby.

We know what happens when one sings "Happy Birthday", don't we? That's right...the Bean explodes into tears for no reason at all.

This morning, knowing it was coming from left and right all day, I decided to practice and get him broken in.

"Happy birthday to mommy!" (that went over just fine. Even a few giggles)
"Happy birthday to daddy!" That was fine, too.

We went on to sing to Carolina, Paige (cousin who's bday party is Sunday) and Lamb (stuffed animal Patton sleeps with)

All was well until we sang to Lamb. That brought on the water works.

What gives? I'm going to sing it all day anyway.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO Mommy! Carolina slept and let mommy shower today! So, it really IS a happy birthday. I feel so blessed I can't even count the ways. Many thanks for all the good wishes and thoughts!

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry -- you never minded the song "Happy Birthday", especially if it was to you! Happy Birthday, once more!

    ReplyDelete