Wednesday, March 24, 2010

OMG. My chicken is all grown up




Most of my pictures of Lindy are from BEFORE I had a digital camera. Wow...that was ages ago! This picture was from 2005...and it's blurry for a reason. Enough said. This was before the bean and biscuit were even twinkles...

http://www.lindyandjack.com/

H0ly moly. The "last standing baby" is all grown up. The girl I gave a sterling baby rattle to as a gift for graduation from College of Charleston...the last chicken. All. Grown. Up. How old am I? 97 years old...at LEAST.

My how time flies.

Cheers to September 25th 2010!

(A note to Mr. Jack from Patton: "Watch it bub...my mom knew her first so you had better put that ring on her finger quick before I steal her away. I like blondes and while I may be just a bean...I have a mean bite. They don't call me "general" for nothing ;)

1 comment:

  1. Aw, Sae! You're too sweet! (And I'm really glad that pic is blurry!) Miss ya! Love, Lind-o

    ReplyDelete