
With Hubby away to NOLA on my birthday, I started the day with these. They were beautiful! Attached was a gift card to the Spa at the San Luis. Ahhhhhhhh. (a quick note: the day after my birthday, the lilies were removed and put on the front porch, as the smell was bit strong on a morning after a good deal of wine...maybe it wasn't a 'good deal' of wine, but it's a lot for me these days)
These also showed up from....JOEY! My wee baby bro. Attached was a card that said "I remembered you liked these a long time ago". It was very sweet. My room from Jr. High to high school was decked out in sunflowers.

A party of 8...and we were the last ones standing. My glass was never empty and the food at M&M was excellent! Who knew there was a such thing as "bone in" fillet? De-lish.
Since it was my birthday, thus illiminating all rules, I chose a one piece number, circa studio 54, for the event. It was fun...and very cozy....and cheap. ($15 at Forever 21)







So what's the verdict? Does he like the sand this year?
ReplyDelete