
This is hubby, pulling "the robbery".
Back story on that in a minute....
This lap board was given to me by GH, who has had hers since....high school or something like that. So it's like...100 years old. (kidding, GH!!) She made one for me, and one for Beth. Since it was so big it was shipped from Chester and arrived today. Needless to say, I haven't been able to use it once, as my husband has pulled "the robbery".
Back story:
When I was sick on Friday, I watched 2 things on TV: The Office (love) and The Jersey Shore on MTV. Don't hate...I wanted to see what all the hype is, as well as to find out who the following names belong to:
Snookie, Paulie D, The Situation, J-Wow, Vinny, etc. I also wanted to learn what "GTL" meant, as well as find out if these people were for real.
Boy did I find out. I watched one after another, and literally couldn't turn it off. I was captivated.
On one episode, Vinny is talking to a "hot girl" in a club, and decides to step away for a minute. Mike "the situation" steps over and tries to hit on said hot girl. Paulie D, refers to this as "the robbery".
So...are we all clear on the lingo?
Bottom line: I am not allowed to watch it ever again for fear of addiction. Simple as that. Books for me from now on. Oh...and "GTL" means "Gym, Tan, Laundry". Hmph.
No comments:
Post a Comment