
Today was Biscuit's 1st day at Moody School. I paid her registration way back in August, and have been holding off taking her until she was 14 months, like Patton was.
She got all dressed up in a cutie school girl corduroy dress, tights, and her sassy gold mary jane's, and accessorized with her new pink lunchbox, a la aunt Ja Ja.
The morning started off a little earlier than mommy would have liked, with Patton waking at 5 this time, and playing so much he woke sister at 6.

Can mommy get a pair of these? She seriously was the cutest thing going. It's not just me being partial, I assure you....

"Sister...you take your lunch in it like this......."

"Mine is camo, yours is pink. Here..."

After I picked her up early, which I had to do seeing as how I cried for 20 minutes after taking her....we ate lunch at the Rainforest Cafe....just La La and mommy. It's a tradition! Patton and Mallie Jaymes got to do it, too. It just so happens, as I found out today, the Rainforest has, hands down, the best Tomato Basil soup on the Island. Not making that up.
After a quick girl lunch, we drove back the 500 yards to Moody school to get brother and all was right with the world. All in all, I think it was harder on mommy than it was Carolina!
Hooray for Carolina (and Mommy). Looks like P. was a wonderful big brother!
ReplyDelete