My firt mother's day was the best I've ever had. ;) Patton and his daddy woke up and handed me a big surprise...three bracelets that are hand made by this lady here in Texas. She makes all colors and kinds and they are so pretty! One has pink, one has yellow, and one has turquoise beads. Patton did a great job!
Next, my husband, who (God love him) had never been over the stove a morning in his life since we've been married...cooked strawberry pancakes! He flipped them like a true chef. He even let us have Hazlenut coffee, which he hates, over the tar he usually drinks. What a sweet daddy! Next we headed to church and then it was off to the Artillery Club for lunch. While Gigi and Big are on their world wind cruise, the rest of the family met up and played.

Here's Mallie Jaymes and her Daddy
Here's Mallie Jaymes and her Daddy
We had a nice lunch and it was great to catch up with the Berger clan. Mother's day was very special and (dare I say) it rivals my birthday! (ok, not quite...just still int he euphoria of the day)
Patton looks great. I'm glad you had a nice Mother's Day -- well deserved. :-D But I gotta say I'm with Todd on the coffee.
ReplyDelete