Adventures of Patton, Carolina, Mac and Mary Lillie
Patton had things to say this morning...
I loved it. He is trying so hard. What a sweetie.Grandma
I love it when he squeals, I could just eat him with a spoon. He really gets his jaws going! Baby Einstein Sullivan! I know he will have GREAT things to tell all of us. Love, Happy
Great talking!! We've looked at this over and over and I showed it to my work mates -- we all love it.I love the way he looks to you to get another example of how to say dada! Beautiful little vid.
I loved it. He is trying so hard. What a sweetie.
ReplyDeleteGrandma
I love it when he squeals, I could just eat him with a spoon. He really gets his jaws going! Baby Einstein Sullivan! I know he will have GREAT things to tell all of us. Love, Happy
ReplyDeleteGreat talking!! We've looked at this over and over and I showed it to my work mates -- we all love it.
ReplyDeleteI love the way he looks to you to get another example of how to say dada! Beautiful little vid.