
Patton's baby pool is a HIT! It even has a cover on it for our fair skinned little irishman. He gets in there and splashes like a crazy person. I love it because it wears him out!

This little ball came with a pack of Diego swim diapers. It was free and is his favorite toy in the whole world. (of course!)
With the swim diapers...I didn't "get" what they were all about at first. I mean, why spend more money on a different kind of diaper? I'm learning, you know... Well, here's the thing: they don't have that gel stuff in them that regular diapers have. If you put a normal one on him and stuck him in the water, it would soak that water up and blow his pants up like a balloon. The swim diapers hold less water, but they are much better for swimming.
On Sunday, after an hour or two in his swim diaper, I was holding the Bean and noticed warm water running down my leg. Apparently the swim diaper was full...
He just gets cuter and cuter. Love him!
ReplyDeleteI gave you an award on my blog. Enjoy your Queendom!
You were the same way about loving the water! I had to pull all kind of tricks to get you out of tub or pool.
ReplyDelete