Monday, November 15, 2010

Shhhhh!!! Lots of surprises!


Friday night we surprised Miss AH at the Saltwater Grill. She had no clue. Especially since not 2 hours prior she'd been at my house playing with the bean and biscuit and opening her red & chocolate themed bday gift. (her signature colors....no blush and bashful for this girl!)


Her invitations had an old glamour shot on the front. Classic! We were asked to wear red...and I sadly discovered my red exists only in formal wear. Perhaps I need more red! Here we are at 21. I was wise (what with my Biker Rally performance last weekend....) and left around 11:30. Hated to miss out on the rest of the fun, but babies have been waking up at 6 lately thanks to the time change. Need I say more?
Oatmeal...turns out it's the best hair product on the market. Avocado, carrots, and yogurt also work well.

Saturday, we were off to Sugar Land for another surprise. This time it was for Mr. JH. Remember the car wreck I wrote about not too long ago? Here he is fine and dandy. Bumps and bruises, yes...but smiling and kicking, still.


All of HH's best gals were there and it was SO FUN to finally meet all of them. I swear it was like I already knew them and hated I spent most of the time chasing my two tots rather than gabbing. This was a cute picture of sister...





JH & HH. Surprise!!!




HH's chicas....HOT.




Patton being.....a boy. He played the piano, tried to touch every breakable thing in the house, and entertained the ladies by winking at them.


Riding horsey with Miss A.






This was last night. It was cold and rainy (mind you, it's 72 degrees today) and so, La La needed her Flash Dance to keep her legs warm.
Giddy up, dishwasher.

My mom will tell you that my brother and I both broke our dishwasher at home. Apparently I was dancing in the kitchen, all the while watching myself in the microwave (umm..how else could my moves be properly evaluated??) and fell into the dishwasher, pulling it out of the wall. I neither confirm nor deny this....


Friday we started the day by meeting at IHOP in our pj's. Patton threw up on the way there. All over his car seat. Not because he was sick, just coughed really hard, and that was that. Ew. You never really get used to that...
After naps, we headed up to the seawall to try and get on a Duck Boat tour. Not enough adults were on it, and we were refunded. Oh well....on to the beach! In all our clothes. And shoes.
As you can see, sister was a maniac on the beach. She ate sand by the handful and kept diving face first into the water, laughing and squealing. Must take after her great uncle...;)



Saturday, GAME DAY. After we got into our gear, my peeps decided to play in daddy's shoes. Big came and picked up Patton and took him to the dock with the boys. La La and I went to help Jocelyn with a big wedding at Sugar Bean.
The Aggies beat Baylor.
Clemson lost to Florida State.
Sigh. And the gamecocks beat Florida. Will we never hear the end of this?

1 comment:

  1. Sarah,
    I almost got a T'giving card for P. that was cute: turkey with a helmet and jersey for gameday, in chartreuse. But it had a capital "T" on in (for Turkeys, or Thanksgiving or both) so I said "No way" I'm learning.

    ReplyDelete