
yogurt.

Last week I got a call from Miss Patty. It was her son, who speaks English. He told me that Miss Patty would be out for the next 2 weeks because of her back. I knew she was having troubles with it, but never complained about it of course. In their little web of peeps that the rest of us know nothing about, they found her some kind of witch doctor. (well, that's what I call him:) She went up to Houston and well, there you have it. No Patty for 2 weeks.
Deep breath, and pulling on the big girl pants. I'm a mom and I can do this without help. Dang it.
Friday we packed up and headed to the Houston Children's museum. (see above)

This was probably a mirror image of my face when I got the 2 weeks no patty news....
"What choo talkin' bout, willis?"

Chicken Little.

Monday at 8am. Grocery store with both in tow. Whoever came up with this idea should win the Nobel Peace Prize.
This girl is walking everywhere. Y'all should see her. She is a HOOT!!!
************
In closing, if I don't post much the next 2 weeks it's because my babies have tied me to a chair and are making me watch Super Why reruns. Next Friday, Todd may come home to find me perched on top of the amoire flapping my arms and clucking like a chicken...but then again, it wouldn't be the first time....

No comments:
Post a Comment