Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Pick your battles


Ahhhh...moring at the Sullivan house. Breakfast included a feast of Mommy's much needed, and highly anticipated amaretto flavored coffee, peaches and cream oatmeal, strawberries, and a toaster strudel. Milk and yogurt, too, of course.


.....the morning continues. Around 9 or so, when Carolina went down for a nap and Sesame Street was no longer entertaining, mommy decided to take a shower, and since the Bean was in the mood to explore, I let him.

Leaving the bathroom door open so I could hear Carolina's monitor, and whatever debauchery Patton was getting in to, I enjoyed my brief attempt at being clean.

I heard Patton playing with the plunger, the cabinet, and the toilet brush. Ce la vie. It was the quiet destruction of an entire roll of toilet paper that really did the trick.

GASP "Patton! What did you do??"

He extended the plunger in my direction as an offering.

"No, thank you", I said.

Sometime in the middle of all this, he woke sister up from her nap for the 2nd day in a row, shouting "Ca La La" repeatedly at her door. It's super sweet, so I can't be mad.

Off to the aquarium we went.

No comments:

Post a Comment