Sunday, July 18, 2010

Her Highness...a Royal Addendum


I felt to do this gal justice, y'all needed to see how big she is compared to her loyal subjects. Here she is, her Majesty, the Queen. The girl is HUGE.

I also think it should be noted...the boys are all dying off already. This ole' gal isn't giving up the fight. Hubby just told me "don't you let her loose in our house, we'll have ants all over the place."

"So...you're saying I can't give her any sugar?" (insert batting of eyes and pouty lip)

"No Ma'am."




If she's still alive by morning, I'm letting her go....at the girl scout house next door, of course. ;)


Hence forth, let it be known, by the power vested in me, on this day, the 18th of July 2010, she will be known as....


QUEEN LATIFAH. Long live the Queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment