
Yesterday our cousins brought Patton his birthday present. To say it was a hit would be an understatement! It sings "the mickey mouse clubhouse" song, has a siren, lights, the works.
Carolina likes it too. She loves pulling herself up and holding the blue handle. She HATES sitting on it, though. Silly!
Thank you, cousins!
In other news, mommy tried to cook a butternut squash yesterday because they are supposed to be healthy and yummy. I followed a recipe from http://www.cooks.com/, which usually works out pretty well for me. The oven was set for 350 and with olive oil and brown sugar, we were set to get cookin'. After an hour, the squash was still hard as a rock. So, I tried steaming it the rest of the way. Nothing. Too hard to eat.
The other thing is...the smell. P. U. I can only imagine the aroma of that thing if it sat in the trash can too long.
We'll try it again. I have yellow squash to try next.....
No comments:
Post a Comment