Sunday, July 11, 2010

Foreshadowing


The other day, I walked into my closet to find the Bean...with a pair of my unmentionables around his neck...sippee cup in hand. This should have been a little bit of foreshadowing and here's why.

Yesterday, I walked in to find him in the same spot, only he had the PLUNGER in his hand. He had gone into the bathroom cabinet, removed the plunger from its holder, and was using as a staff/paddle. He toted it everwhere, and looked much like a king on his throne with a big staff in his hand.

Keep this in mind: PLUNGER....FORESHADOWING



Skip forward to today. The Bean had a bit of a bad belly, to put it mildly. We followed Daddy to Houston, after church, as he had to return the bus to its proper resting spot at the office garage. Bean fussed the entire way there. Squirmy wormy, hollering, and carrying on. Finally, as we pulled up, he fell asleep for a bit, thank Goodness.

When we pulled up to El Tiempo to meet Uncle, Kelley, and Kissy +family, the Bean had wet through his pants, shirt, etc. I layed him on the back of my rig and as I was changing him, he unleashed the hounds.....so to speak. Imagine if someone melted the text you see here in the microwave...that's what came pouring out, literally.

It even dripped onto Aunt Kelley's hand....bless her heart. In one week, Patton has thrown up in her hand, given her a beat down on a 15 hour bus ride, and now pooed her hand, too. What a good Auntie!!!

On to lunch. You may have noticed in the picture above, he has on no pants. Well, that's because about 30 minutes into it, he pooed again, this time up his back, and all over the high chair. I rolled him into the restroom, and had to strip him down completely. I took his shirt off, rinsed the back out, and hung it up to dry. His pants, could not be saved. We had to take those off. So, after cleaning up the best we could, I put him back in the high chair, with nothing but a shirt and shoes. (the sign says "no shirt, no shoes, no service"...didn't mention "no pants") I wrapped my napkin around his legs and turned to wash my hands. When I turned back around, he had the napkin on his head. Sigh. Time to roll.

We wheeled out into the restaurant where we ate, just like you see above.





Bean rode home in the nude....with nothing but a diaper on.

Oh...and his cowboy hat, in true Texas fashion.

Sister on the other hand, has decided that her bow is her worst enemy. She HATES IT. Will not leave it in. This was a rare moment when she was still dazed after her nap. She looks so squishy cute in this , had to take a picture!!
And there you have it. One raw booty and a bowless sissy, and there's your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment