Thursday, April 29, 2010

Driving hubby crazy...AGAIN.

Change is afoot once again on the Bay.

We switched the table in our front entry way (which had to be bolted to the wall so SOMEONE (not calling any names...BEAN....wouldn't pull it over on top of himself) to the other wall. Hubby came home for lunch and was horrified to see that I may ask him for...HELP. He hates anything to do with hanging pictures, choosing where pillows go, etc.

So, I said "no, no no...I'm doing this myself". Confidently, I might add.

After listening with amusements to my methods and how I was going to go about this, hubby had some questions, all of which I failed.

Mark the wall? Measure? Get out the drill? Nah, nah, nah. We won't be doing any of those silly things today, hun.

After a wee bit of help (and no measuring or drilling) I finished my project.

And hubby vowed never to come home for lunch again.

1 comment:

  1. If you want to bolt the table, just bolt it. He may never notice. However, if the ultimate end was your plan, it was a good one. My daughter did it for me. My husband used to come home and wake her up, which lasted all afternoon. One day she spit peas all over her Dad's face, shirt, & tie. That worked without a plan.

    ReplyDelete