Friday, April 2, 2010

Bye Bye bouncy...hello activity center!


For some reason, when Patton chugs his milk in the morning, he gets the shivers and his little lips get purple. He drinks it so fast, and it's so COLD...he just gets frozen! So, while I'm feeding Carolina, I pull him up in my lap with me. It usually doesn't last long, but I can't get enough of the Bean and Biscuit sitting in my lap together. Carolina thinks it's HYSTERICAL.


We said good bye to the bouncy seat and hello to the play gym! She squeals and carries on like you would not believe. Brother has now remembered how much fun it is and joins in from the outside.

This was last Saturday. We were going to a little carnival put on by one of the middle schools. They had 4 different jumpy castles/slides, tons of games, and lots for this little man to do. Carolina enjoyed being rolled around in the stroller. That morning, Patton INSISTED on wearing his "cowboy". He also seemed rather proud that he had a tractor on his shirt. (thanks Aunt Caroline!)

No comments:

Post a Comment