Tuesday, September 1, 2009

ALL THE MOMMIES SHOUTING "SCREEN US IN!"


The skeeties are back with a vengance. They swarm every time they sense we are coming outside. It's as if they have radar. They particularly like biting my pregnant belly and Patton's chubby arms and legs. The sadists!

All of this makes it difficult for us to enjoy our yard...and that stinks because I LOVE our yard. I love our deck, too...but they've found their way back there as well.

I don't want Patton to be an "indoor child" so we try to prevail by lathering ourselves in bug spray, to no avail. They still attack and even bite us through our clothing. I hope their stingers break when they do that.

At any rate, we lather down and head out when we can stand it. Patton likes his splash table from Happy and Bebo, so we play in that a lot.

Here's the thing though....it's time to SPRAY. Professionally I mean. I gotta put my foot down on this one. If I am to put my baby in the grass (to let him get used to it, seeing as how he hates it at the moment) then I need to be skeetie free. We also need to screen in. That's right, I said it. A screened in porch.

I feel my husband has lots of convincing....




1 comment: