Friday, September 4, 2009

C-l-e-m-s-o----n!!! Go Tigers!!





Tomorrow is game day, which only means I have every intention of starting Patton's training as soon as he wakes up at 7. Here in Texas, sure, they have their football teams. But as it is with BBQ, it doesn't quite match the tailgating (and pork BBQ, namely the pig pickin's that go on during game day) in the South East.


Since Patton was at TCH for the entire football season last year, we didn't really get to enjoy it, so he is pumped and ready. I have every bit of orange I could muster from my maternity wardrobe and plans for dips of every shape and color, hamburgers on the grill, and surround sound.


Go Tigers. That's all I can say.



1 comment:

  1. We didn't think the bean was allowed to wear orange (what with UT and all). We're glad he's going to go Tigers! And gig'm Aggies!

    ReplyDelete