
Going in at night to check on the babies one last time is one of my favorite parts of the day. Recently, it has been extra fun in the morning, too, because Bean has figured out how to open the "safety lock" on his door, allowing him full access to the house in the morning. Where I used to be able to steal 15 more minutes out of it.....get out of bed, brush my teeth, throw on a robe....he now storms into my room and says "get out bed, mommy! Get out!". This usually happens around 6:30am.
2 weeks ago, when I went to check on him, he had one arm out of the neck hole of his pj's. Carefully, I eased that back to proper form.
Last week, I went in and thought he'd thrown lamb on the floor beside his bed. When my eyes adjusted, I saw Patton, sprawled out, right there on the floor. After calling Todd in so we could laugh....hard....we gently picked him back up and laid him back in the bed.
Sunday night, after a long Christmas weekend, we found him as you see him above. Head resting on his life preserver pillow....as though he were taking a break from swimming.
Lamb is never too far behind....
No comments:
Post a Comment