Yesterday, Patton was (supposed to be) napping...when in actuality, the only person in our household that had a nap yesterday was daddy! ;)
Carolina helped mommy make cd's for aunts and uncles...here was our playlist:
1. Sangria Wine-Jerry Jeff Walker
2. Gone at Last-Paul Simon (it's got a little Gospel flare to it...and I can say this because I go to Holy Rosary every Sunday. ;)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV0w7XACmxw
3. I wanna be where you are-Michael Jackson (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAo4y_JkkNk )
4. Louie Louie-Toots and the Maytals
5. Ballad of Spider John-Jimmy Buffett
6. I don't remember loving you-John Conlee (sounds like Merle Haggard, but it's not) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAxC8dL-lqk
7. Rich Woman-Allison Kraus & Robert Plant
8. Gypsy Songman-Jerry Jeff Walker
9. Thick as a Brick-Jethro Tullhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toHlMD50eYY
10. Sweet and Dandy-toots and the maytalshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_St8Kbo4uwU
11. Golden Years-David Bowie
12. Me & Paul-Willie Nelson http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJ2SDlcc3t0
13. Bama Breeze-Jimmy Buffett (for trav and sethie)
14. Brother Louie-The stories
15. Soon the New Day-Talib Kwelli & Norah Jones http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xolKPqExlYI
16. Fame-David Bowie
17. Rocky Racoon-Andrew Gold
18. Worried Man-Johnny Cash & Willie Nelson
19. Mamma Tried-Merle Haggard
20. Slave Driver-Bob Marley
21. Summer Days-Bob Dylan http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th6cXe3yLGk
22. Can't Find My Way Home-Blind Faith (always thought this was eric clapton!)
23. Everybody Needs somebody to love-Wilson Pickett (the blues brothers sing this in jail)
24. Everybody's Talking (either jimmy buffett version, or Joe Sample and Randy Crawford if you're looking for something a little....swanky. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyauMHJCU4U
Enjoy!!
Sounds like an awesome mix. Can I order one? :-D
ReplyDeleteBy the way: Blind Faith is Eric Clapton, Steve Winwood, Ginger Baker and Rick Gretsch.
ReplyDelete