Tuesday, April 28, 2009

That's All

Song of the day: "That's All" By Genesis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-LKOTppacA

Today Patton had a check up and everything was great...but it wore him out. He wasn't allowed to eat before the appt. so he was starving and was heard saying "I think mommy and daddy are trying to put me on some kind of baby starvation diet". (we weren't of course) It didn't hurt him, though...he's 22 pounds this week!

After a long trip to Houston, we came back home and now the Bean is very, quite contrary, overly TIRED. So, since our afternoon naps are always iffy to begin with, today I decided to try to just lay him in bed and let him fall asleep on his own. After a big protest...I think he may be out.

Hold please...I'll go check......................................................

I am back from the "field" and am happy to report the subject is...ASLEEP!!!!! I can tell by the way he is curled up in a corner he fought it hard....but Mr. Sandman won in the end. Nite nite, darling.

1 comment:

  1. It's the everything is great part that has me hopping around the room! :oD

    ReplyDelete