Patton is 8 months old today! During an interview conducted by ABC News Good Morning America anchor Diane Sawyer, he had this to say:
"Ms. Sawyer...being a tot can be tough sometimes. Take yesterday for example. I had a sick tummy and couldn't eat anything without being sick. It made me sad. It made my mommy and daddy sad, too. After two trips to the doctor's office, the remedy was this: every 15 minutes for 8 hours, my mommy gave me a teaspoon of pedialyte. That got old quickly for both of us! I was starving! Finally, at 10 pm I was able to have my bottle and kept it down just fine. We've seen worse days, so this was a piece of cake. Not to mention we had a wee camp out in our living room complete with palate on the floor, pillows, and toys. Ms. Sawyer, sometimes you just have to make the best of it."
Patton went on to ask her out on a date, however, she let him know she was taken.
Happy Birthday, el hombre grande!!!
ReplyDeleteLove ya,
Mr/Mrs TC aka Pappaw and Nanna.
S-
ReplyDeleteHe is so punkin' cute I could scoop him up on a cracker. Your commentaries and his cuteness make me laugh and smile!
Abb