Thursday, April 30, 2009

Egg Man


Yesterday Patton stayed with Miss Miranda while mommy went to get her hair done. While I was gone, Todd came home to change clothes for a meeting. When I came home, he grabbed my hand and said "let me prepare you..."


As you can see, my son has an egg on his head...right above the left eyebrow. Apparently Todd was showing Miranda how Patton is learning to crawl. Instead of showing her on the floor, he showed her on the granite countertop, to which Patton slammed his head.

This was the note Todd prepared in case I came home to find the babysitter holding a wounded child. It reads: "Sae, I did it. Don't be mad at miss miranda...love Todd" To complete the note, he drew a baby with a wound over his eye.
And thus, let it be known from this day forth: Patton's first egg was caused by his FATHER.
SONG OF THE DAY: "EGG MAN" BY THE BEASTIE BOYS

No comments:

Post a Comment