This is Patton hiding from the Swine Flu.
On that note:
Dear Mr. Swine Flu:
As if we don't have enough to worry about, what with America's financial crisis, Hillary Clinton being secretary of state, and Melissa Rivers being kicked off Celebrity Apprentice, now we have to worry about the likes of YOU. We ran from the normal run of the mill flu all winter and just as we are stepping outside to be worry free in our summer sandals, now you come along.
What's the deal? Could you not just stick to swine? I mean, I love pork as much as the next girl. Ham sammies, pork chops, bacon here and there...but come on. We humans have plenty on our plates without your running amuck in the world.
The Governor of Texas just held a press conference in Austin to talk about it. Mommies have a hard enough time keeping up with fashion as it is. Now we have to go to the grocery store in a mask? What are we...living in Israel? And don't even get me started, oh swine that you are, on the airport situation. Is this your grand plan to keep me from Charleston in May...the city that I love?
In short, get out of here Swine flu. We are just not that into you. (read the book!)
Sincerely,
Patton's mommy
Patton has shown that he can lick anything!. Still, we hope ya'll won't have to tangle with this bug.
ReplyDeleteSarah, I aboslutely LOVE the pictures you capture of Patton! I can only imagine that is personality is half as adorable as his photo"geniality"!!!! Good luck with your pregnancy! Raymond and I are thinking about you!
ReplyDelete