
At 5am on Tuesday, we woke the babies up to tell them "We're Going to Disney World!!!" and headed to Orlando. They were excited to say the least, though all it was to them at that moment was "Mickey's House". Travel days with 2 little ones (along with Aunt Ja Ja's 3) can be tricky, but we made it unscathed for the most part.
We stayed at The Wilderness Lodge which was awesome... and had dinner at the "hoopty doo revue" at Ft. Wilderness. It was there they picked pregnant mommy to be the can can dancer in the show. I loved it, the babies hated it. They cried the whole time. They didn't like when I went back stage at all. However, the rest of the trip they kept saying "watch mommy dance?" Little did they know they'd get the chance....
We arrived at the Magic Kingdom the first day we were at Disney World, and that's as it should be. You should never...EVER...go to Disney and do anything else first. I tell you I teared up the second I walked in. It's truly magical and to see the babies faces is the best part.
We had a character lunch with Pooh and all his pals.
After all day there, we came home for attempted naps, then back to Disney for dinner. We rode it's a small world, Winnie the Pooh, etc. We watched the fireworks from Cinderella's castle....they were set to music from Disney pictures as well as voices from heroes and villians...it was FANTASTIC.

Disney's 7 dwarfs...and my 2. :)

Those smiles are priceless, good to see! Have fun at Mickeys house.
ReplyDeletemuch love, brian
hi, first time visitor here! this looks like an awesome good time!!! i can't wait to take our family to disney (my son is 14 months... so too young right now).
ReplyDeletenice meeting you.
cheers,
rachel
http://www.upperbottom.com