Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Daddy. Hubby. Todd. Texas Big.











Dear Hubby:



Thank you for the Sandra Ling bracelets you surprised me with last night for mother's day. The picture above is a sample of them, though it doesn't do them justice. Mine are gold with turquoise...these are just an example. They are so fun and SO AFFORDABLE! This isn't like going and trying to get a David Yurman. They are more stylish (in my humble opinion) and much more guilt free. Thank you, Georgia and Karat Creations!




I declare, I get more compliments on these bracelets than I do on my wedding rings. I ADORE them, and I adore you. Some of the past things you've gotten me (remember Moki?...who now, by the way, has a broken handle-and those skinny jeans you got me RIGHT after I had Patton?) were funny...but these are beautiful. I am so happy you now realize that your wife, does, indeed, wear turquoise...on a daily basis.




The other day when you called and said "if I were to get you a turquoise necklace, what would it look like?"




"A bracelet, " I said.




It's only because I rarely wear necklaces. I prefer big earrings and bracelets, but you know that already. :) Nonetheless, the turquoise necklace you got for me "to match my eyes" is gorgeous and I feel adorned when I wear it because it's so heavy!




Thank you for being Daddy, Hubby, Todd, and Texas Big.




Love,


Mommy, Wife, Sarah, Sae

No comments:

Post a Comment