Monday, October 26, 2009

Two weeks old!!!



My little Carolina is almost 2 weeks old! I finally got to pick up Patton for the first time yesterday...it has been a heartbreaker not to be able to hold him. They (the doctors) said I needed to wait 4 weeks...yeah right. It's not like I'm running marathons with him, just loving on him a bit. I've missed holding him!!!!



My little man playing with trucks. Yesterday at church he was crawling around and tried to move a lady in her wheelchair. He was holding the wheels (she had no clue) and saying "broooooooom!" It was rather funny.


Big brother kissing sister



Playing with Bebo



Patton comes to see mommy in the hospital the day after Carolina is born. Boy had I missed him! I couldn't wait for him to come squeeze both our necks.



Full belly, sound asleep




My crew...Patton, Carolina and me. We are a good team. Baby girl and Patton gave me a special cross necklace, which I ADORE.



Big brother, mad at mommy for putting Sister's tutu on him


Where's Patton????????????? There he is!

2 comments:

  1. Certainly is a beautiful family!! Carolina is a stunner! Love to all, thanks for the pix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little girl is precious! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete