
This was Patton in the under water tunnel at the Aquarium yesterday, looking at fish, licking the glass, crawling all over the place.
Ok. We have 6 days to go. Monday we walked until we were blue in the face. Tuesday we went indoors and walked some more, with AC this time. Wednesday Patton had a doctor's appointment and mommy got her hair done....Thursday we trucked it around the Aquarium, then at 5 it was off to the Racquet Club.
When I say it was a spectacle....I made the choice to go walk (trying to get baby moving) I was fully dressed in jeans, big huge round earrings, full makeup and hair. Hey, my goal wasn't to sweat, it was to rock side to side to move baby along. I got some stares, I must say. Let's just suffice it to say "diva on the treadmill"...it was funny.
So today, FUN FRIDAY. My husband isn't allowing me to leave the island, as I am dilated 3cm. Contractions are here, but not frequent, so nothing to get in an uproar about.
Just waiting! Proactively, walking, eating spicy food, doing squats, and praying....waiting.
Stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment