Friday, October 23, 2009

Morning at our house...FUN FRIDAY!


My little Bean has an ear infection. Since he's been coughing and has had a runny nose for like...two weeks, I knew it was coming. He's on the mend now! Dressed and ready for the day! This morning he nearly launched Sister out of her bouncy chair. You know what they say...curiosity launched the sister.


Carolina, fat and happy after eating. Look at those cheeks! These pictures are blurry because they are from my blackberry....other clear ones to come!

Last week we missed fun friday because mommy and Carolina were recovering at UTMB...but we are back today! I think we are heading out to find Happy some new pants, then tonight, it's a Mexican feast at Salsa's. This will be Sister's first (of many) visits to Salsa's. A-yay-yay-yay-yay!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for another couple of great pictures! Love ya'll.

    Mexican? Sounds great . . . b'lieve I will!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carolina and Jack were born with the same hair!!! I love it!!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete