
We woke up to a nice crisp fall day! I have always been a summertime kind of girl, myself...but this year I am welcoming the cool front with open arms! It has been as hot and sticky as melted marshmellows outside, and well...you know how I feel about the skeeties.
Patton has on his game day colors, of course, though, as soon as I'm done here we are ordering some Clemson shirts. The boys in orange clearly need all the help they can get, so the Bean will from now on, alternate game day colors. For today, it's GO AGGIES! (actually, I'm not even 100% sure they are playing today...but every Saturday is game day, afterall)
We went for a nice walk around Evia this morning and the bird/duck show was spectacular. I've never seen so many! They are all shaking their tail feathers in the new cool air.
Still no baby.....
Stay tuned!
He looks ready! (Nice carpet)
ReplyDelete