We have had a busy busy week! Our growing family went to see New Baby on ultrasound first thing Monday morning. Baby was dancing and happy! I will post pics soon...
Yesterday we had a big Stella & Dot jewelry party at Sugar Bean. Jocelyn and I hosted it and our friend Hayley was the representative for the jewels. I can think of no better way to spend an afternoon than adorning yourself in gorgeous turquoise necklaces and enameled cuff bracelets. Add great friends and yummy chicken salad to the mix and voila! You have a great soiree!
Curious about Stella & Dot? Check it out....(feel free to purchase and send to my home address;)
http://home.stelladot.com/

Oh...and if you want to buy, Hayley Hardcastle is your girl!
Yesterday we had a big Stella & Dot jewelry party at Sugar Bean. Jocelyn and I hosted it and our friend Hayley was the representative for the jewels. I can think of no better way to spend an afternoon than adorning yourself in gorgeous turquoise necklaces and enameled cuff bracelets. Add great friends and yummy chicken salad to the mix and voila! You have a great soiree!
Curious about Stella & Dot? Check it out....(feel free to purchase and send to my home address;)
http://home.stelladot.com/

Oh...and if you want to buy, Hayley Hardcastle is your girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment