Tonight, mommy is spitting fire.
The band we had on the books for Holiday Ball emailed today and said they were unavailable. Seeing as how I contacted them THE DAY I FOUND OUT I was chair of this ball, and they said "sure"...and then emailed them to get a contract to us over a month ago, one can see how I'd be livid right now.
Decemer 10th happens to be big on the band scene and finding one to play that's up to par (meaning 5 or more pieces, lots of horns, and even more soul) with our "laughable" budget has me spitting nails at the moment.
Ever heard that expression "hell hath no fury like a scorned woman"? Take it for what you will.
I can tell you I have pulled rabbits out of my hat before with lesser change...and where there's a will there's a way.
There is a will.
And there will be a way.
No comments:
Post a Comment