
Today started with a trip to the new and improved Rainforest pyramid at Moody gardens. This was after we were able to leave the house with the threat of thunder...(rain!! the threat of rain!!!) and I persistently told Patton it was "Jesus and his angels playing drums", which, he loved.
We stepped out of the car to more thunder, lightening "don't be scared, kids! It's like fireworks!", and gator tear raindrops. Needless to say, we got soaked on the way to the rainforest. Fitting, right?
I was HIGHLY impressed with the new digs over there. Anacondas, free roaming monkeys, birds, and really cool hallways and caves. It's worth the trip!
After the rainforest we went to see Mr. Tony and get our hair cut. Daddy met us there and went first...then Patton. Fun times for all.

After we were "high and tight" we headed to Shrimp and Stuff. Shrimp Po' boys, mac and cheese, and good time were had by all.

Later, HH (and Kashmir) and AH came over for Taco Night. I must say it is sad that the first time I ever cooked for them was box taco night. SISTERS, LET ME PROMISE A FROM SCRATCH MEAL NEXT TIME, EVEN THOUGH TACO NIGHT CAN NEVER BE WRONG...
But I digress.
Lots of catching up, some wine for them, splashing in the water for babies, singing Dixie and dancing on the table (no..not me, that would be my daughter), and ice cream later...Kash worked up an appetite.
So we let her rip into Ming Ming.
RIP, Ming Ming.
No comments:
Post a Comment