Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Fairies, Please.

Mommy has been a busy girl getting ready for a week in Destin.

I need an army of fairies to help me at the moment. Here's the short list:

FAIRIES, PLEASE READ AND COME ON OVER:

The Packing Fairy
The Cleaning Fairy (aka Miss Patty while we're gone;)
The Tooth Fairy (to help sister's pop through)
The Update my Blog Automatically by reading my thoughts Fairy
The Dinner Cooking Fairy
The Take a shower and dry my hair Fairy
The Do all I need done around the house so I can just enjoy my babies Fairy
The Pedicure Fairy
The Help me stay on my good eating ritual Fairy
The Sanity Fairy (for obvious reasons)
The Stuffing-Addressing invites Fairy
The Stuffing Party Favor Bags Fairy


Fairies, come one come all. Bring your friends. Bring firefly sweet tea vodka. Bring magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment