Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Baby Gear: An addendum


So get this....less than 24 hours after ordering my new Combi stroller, here it sits in my house. I didn't have to put one thing together. I took it out of the box, snapped on the front wheels, and had the bean and biscuit taking a stroll through our house within 2 minutes. It is light as a feather and turns on a dime! I had C in my arms and folded it flat-easy as pie. It fit through all our doorways no problem! I even sat Carolina's car seat in it and it fits!

Cons: Small storage and no cup holders. NO Problem for us though! I bought the $9 cup holder attachment, so that should be fine. The LLBean book bag will be just fine under the stroller.

I'm telling you future moms of 2: Run don't walk. Get it from Amazon. You'll thank me.


So....

Baby Gear gods: 1000 Mommy: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment