Thursday, May 13, 2010

Things mommy likes....


I have a list on my blackberry called "things that big likes" (My husband) I will save that list for another day because today, dear friends, it's all about mommy's likes.
Mommy likes yellow and blue. Our wedding invites were yellow and blue...our wedding was yellow and blue...our house is yellow and blue. I love ocean things. I love whimsical things.
You can imagine my surprise when I saw this little diddy in Maire Claire. I am a bargain shopper, so my big ticket items are few and far between. But tell me this little beauty doesn't have my name written allll over it??
Coach has a whole beach collection this year and it is ADORABLE. There are bangle bracelets, shoes, scarves, and bags. It is just super cute and you must check it out. If I could justify it, I'd buy some myself, but I know in my heart, the shopping force of nature within cannot justify when I know I'd go to Target and find something similar for way cheaper.
Then the scoundrel-looking for a deal-wheeler dealer in me would cheer and feel a win.
However....Beyonce, Kelly Ripa, and Jennifer Garner: If you're listening (and I know you are;) go out and get these, go to the Hamptons in your big floppy hats, and flaunt your bangles for me. I'll be flaunting mine too, but they'll be cheaper than yours. :)

For more on these cutie things:
http://www.coach.com/online/handbags/-newatcoach_beachshop-10551-10051-5000000000000139054-en?t1Id=5000000000000000001&t2Id=5000000000000139054&tier=2&LOC=LN

No comments:

Post a Comment