Hello, friends. If any of you still check up on us from time to time you may find that we are absent most days (sometimes with a doctor's excuse:). We do not have perfect attendance over here. We don't have perfect anything over here, actually. In the throes of getting ready for baby #3 is what we are. That means lists galore. No sleep. Clingy winy babies. Lots of anticipation.
I take that back. It IS perfect. Though a little unnerving, thinking of the late nights, the new born kinks to work out, the yucky poos, all those bottles...it's exciting.
Next Friday. That's 10 days from right now. Holy. Majoly.
In the mean time I'm trying to pack in as much with the two I have on the ground as possible. That means also trying to stay cool in 100 degree heat...which I'm failing miserably. We've done Palm Beach at least 20 times this summer, the aquarium, the rainforest, the rainforest cafe, the Evia pool, friend's houses, the sprinkler, etc. Today we went to the Houston Children's Museum.
I cannot believe we are "on the runway" so to speak. Seems like yesterday when I said to myself "NO. WAY." when I got the official news about #3.
Well......
Here we go!
Awww that is soooooo exciting! I'm sure it is very different trying to prepare yourself when you already have two running around.
ReplyDeleteMany blessings! There is nothing like holding a new baby!
Congrats! Patton and Carolina are BEAUTIFUL! I'm going crazy to know what the next baby is going to be!!!!
I told P I want to be surprised with the next one. He said no, haha. We will see!
xoxo
Oh come follow us at
ReplyDeletehttp://thedivadiddymonkeyandtuck.blogspot.com/
Sae, good luck this week! We'll wait to hear the exciting news of Baby #3's arrival. You already have the cake and the icing, so this will be a BONUS!
ReplyDelete