My lassie and lad on st. patty's day. Patton had on clover ears, which I wore when I went in and got them in the morning. When Carolina saw them, she said, simply, "no."
Breakfast babies
As mentioned in a previous post, my note that hangs on the wall behind the band at Tommy Condon's in Charleston. Thank you, BH.
Saturday we painted birdhouses and a Mickey Garden. According to daddy, tomatoes "don't go in the ground until April"....but we cheated a little with these little green houses. One has Zinnea, the other tomatoes. We'll see what mickey has to offer! AS for the birdhouses, we cut that project after La La ate a paint brush full of blue paint. Thank goodness it turned out to be non toxic.
Friday was the best birthday ever. My husband took us to Ihop for pancakes and breakfast. Sounds glam, I know...but we love doing it and it's a birthday tradish around here. Later, Ja and the girls brought over cake, which we destroyed on the back porch.
The first time I ever met hubby, he was standing in the driveway of their houston house, wearing shorts and boots. Like father like son.
Yarr matie! This was after FM's bday party at Joe's Crab Shack. Patton wore this in the grocery store.
Mommy had a hard day and Carolina provided a good laugh at the end of it....all 68 diapers worth. Messy baby breakfast.
No comments:
Post a Comment