Saturday, August 21, 2010

No Bow Left Behind


Carolina Leigh is in full support of a program I like to call "no bow left behind". Since she (or her daddy, which ever way you look at it...and the wind blows) lost A) the pink with white polka dots at lego land and B) the green with navy whales at the battleship, mommy went to Doodles today and LOADED UP.
Mommies with daughters, you'll understand the importance of the following color and size options: the replacements of said pink and green whale....the perfect aqua...the perfect yellow (of which she didn't have previously)...a green with white dots, along with a big sister version of the same (for when she's feeling extra sassy), and a red with white dots....and last but not least, an "off pink"....for that outfit that just isn't light pink, but isn't quite dark pink either.
Ahh to be fully stocked once again. NO BOW LEFT BEHIND: Put THAT in your legislature and sign it.
I drove to Houston today for a baby shower and didn't get any of the cake. I had a margarita...no cake. I have been thinking about the green fondant dots ever since.
Hence....
Dear Nestle Tollhouse Semi sweet Chocolate chips in my pantry: You might want to hide.

No comments:

Post a Comment