http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0CTHmQ2Jus&feature=PlayList&p=670C834CBE0862CF&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=12
Ahhh yes...my little leprechaun. Patton woke up with Irish eyes a smilin' this morning. He said "top of the mornin' to ya!" He was just being coy in this picture.
Kiss him? Twist my arm...

Now that the Bean rolls over, he's unstoppable. I believe I will have my hands full once he starts crawling, which he tries desperately to do. If he could figure out how to get those little legs under him, he'd be off to the races. Hold on to your hats, folks...this one will be a mover and a shaker.
Now that the Bean rolls over, he's unstoppable. I believe I will have my hands full once he starts crawling, which he tries desperately to do. If he could figure out how to get those little legs under him, he'd be off to the races. Hold on to your hats, folks...this one will be a mover and a shaker.
HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!
Some Irish Quotes:
“If you're lucky enough to be Irish, then you're lucky enough.”
“A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures”
“Put silk on a goat and it is still a goat”
Happy St. Patrick's Day!!
ReplyDelete