
Today we went to Schlitterbaun. Apparently, we early birds, who got there at 9am, were too early, since they didn't open until 10. Sigh. So now, left with 2 very anxious tots, what to do for an hour? The grocery store. Such a let down. Not half the let down of the cozy coupe grocery cart that only had 1 steering wheel (the other was broken), thus I had 2 fighting tots the entire way through. Luckily, we got out seemingly unscathed.
And still got front row parking at SB.
:)
Carolina and Patton are fearless when it comes to water slides. Ahhh, yes...they must take after their mommy. Patton didn't even try to ride with me...he went by himself the whole time. We had a blast and wore them completely out.
I will say, Palm Beach's membership is better on the old wallet....
Today when Patton was playing, he stood up on the back of the highchair, pulled the straps through, and said "look mommy, riding horsie!" I love it when they pretend.
No comments:
Post a Comment