
Having wee ones sometimes sparks new traditions. Since we can't very well have the Bean running around with crunched up ornaments in his belly, I decided to put only Christmas Cards on the tree this year. (with our signature ribbon and starfish of course) I figure paper is easier on the belly of a 16 month old than glass any day. As it turns out, I love the new tree and it gets updated every day!
Todd calls this a "Christmas Shrub" rather than a tree. (because of the size) Hey..we have 8 foot ceilings! What did he expect???

This is what I like to call "ready for Scott Farckus". Patton looks like a character straight out of "A Christmas Story". He loves his new hat.
As the season charges on, I am positive our tradtions will continue getting newer, merrier, and sexier, just like our Christmas Tree.
;)
No comments:
Post a Comment